This is my journey though the most powerful experience of my life. The content in my blogs are my own views and opinions and do not represent those of MaryKnoll, U.S. Government, or any related third party.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Time to begin

So here we are. My last day in Houston! I leave for NY tomorrow for my 2 month orientation! I can't wait to meet the other missioners, enjoy some cold weather, take some awesome theology classes, and make some possible trips to NYC and Boston! It's going to be an eventful part of my life and it all starts tomorrow! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I want to thank everyone who has supported and prayed for me this past month. I have had such a good time at my farewell parties. A few weeks back I had a party to say goodbye to all of my friends and it was so comforting to have my soccer girlfriends, kickball friends, social work friends, and church friends all come together in one place. It truly reiterated the fact that I have so much love and support here in Houston.



Last Sunday I had a send off mass at my home church St. Ignatius Loyola in Spring. Father Martial presided and all the people who have supported me through prayer, reference letters and hours of affiliates meetings/fellowships were there to celebrate with me.


So again, thank you EVERYONE for everything you have given me. Your support will follow me through these next 4 years of my life and forward!

Special shout out to my awesome family! I am going to miss yall so much! Love yall

No comments:

Post a Comment